After you finish your final book manuscript, but before you publish, we recommend a high quality professional formatting process to not only make your book easier to read, but also make it compatible with print and e-book formats, so it displays the fonts and images correctly.
You don't want to have put all of this effort and time into creating your book and leave the "final paint job" undone. It just won't look good if you miss this step. That's why selecting one of the available book design templates will allow you to get this done fast & painless. We offer done-for-you formatting via a selection of book designs we think you'll love.
Click on the below images to open a sample PDF of the book format style.
These book templates will be licensed to you by BookTemplateDesigns.com
Done-For-You Starting From $497
Presentation is Everything
Imagine a plain, boring, Times New Roman font. Your paragraphs are clumped into huge blocks of text, and your headers look horrendously ugly. Do you think someone would enjoy reading it? Definitely not as much as a book that is well formatted!
When your book is formatted properly, not only will it be more appealing to read, but you'll also avoid all the potential problems that could arise when you go to publish on multiple platforms, in print and/or digitally.
Based on your book topic and style, we use a selection of universal book templates which eliminates 99% of the formatting errors across multiple platforms, and the remaining 1% (if any) we make sure are fixed.
Some of the most common formatting errors include: